Get in touch
From Manilla (approx 10mins to Mt Borah) :
- Drive through town and then head (direction Barraba) north over the Namoi River Bridge
- 200m after bridge, turn left into Boggabri Rd (you will see a paraglider graphic left pointer sign - IMPORTANT - DO NOT drive straight ahead to Barraba and Upper Manilla like most Car GPS Navi units tell you to do !!!!!)
- Drive 1km
- Just after Manilla River concrete bridge turn right into Wimbourne Rd (you will see a paraglider graphic right pointer sign), after 300m Wimbourne Rd has a T intersection where you continue to the right.
- Drive 11kms (its gravel after 6kms)
- Count 2 big creek dips on the way – go slow they are badly designed !
- Just after the 2nd big dip (gully crossing) 11kms turn right into Manilla Paragliding sign posted driveway.
- NOTE : Mt Borah access road is 50m further along Wimbourne Rd on left.